Friday, December 21, 2007

Songs I annoyed my co-workers with this year

Today is not only the day of posting my end of the year lists, it is also my last day at a company where i learned so many important life lessons- one of which is how to blast KEXP as loud as possible and how to break people down enough to the point where they love what you do. Hey- it is New York, tough love is how we roll here. Plus, change is good!

1.LCD Soundsystem-Someone Great.mp3

the rest i cannot possibly rank...so here it goes:

White Stripes-Little Cream Soda.mp3
Yeasayer-Final Path.mp3
Band of Horses-No Ones Gonna Love You.mp3
Justice-D.A.N.C.E..mp3
Digitalism-Pogo.mp3
Tegan and Sara-Nineteen.mp3
!!!-Heart Of Hearts.mp3
The Thermals-A Pillar Of Salt.mp3
Burial-Archangel.mp3
Blitzen Trapper-Wild Mountain Nation.mp3
Bon Iver-Skinny Love.mp3
Arctic Monkeys-505.mp3
Arcade Fire-Neon Bible.mp3
The National-Slow Show.mp3
F&M-Collarbone.mp3
Feist-I Feel It All.mp3
Flight of the Conchords-Hiphopopotamus Vs. The Rhymenoceros.mp3
Great Lake Swimmers-I am Part of a Large Family.mp3
M.I.A.-Paper Planes.mp3
MGMT-Electric Feel.mp3
Mexican Institute of Sound-El Microfono.mp3

so many others I could/should list...but i am running out the door so i am leaving you with my theme song...
CSS-Music Is My Hot Hot Sex.mp3

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT