Thursday, March 26, 2009

I didn't want to wake you up, but I really want to show you something....


One of the many aspects that made my parents amazing parents growing up was how much they fed my sisters' brilliant writing and my wreckless imagination without us even knowing it. There is nothing more powerful than having someone you love read you a story. Each night before I went to bed from before I could remember until I was about nine or ten, my father read to me. This book is an everlasting tale of love, hope, family, friendship and goodness. The movie embraces each one of those qualities with brilliant creativity. I cannot wait:

For more information and to visit the official website: Where The Wild Things Are.
*And a bit of music news as well: Jonze on who's scoring the flick: "Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She did some of the score and is doing some of the score. Her and Carter Burwell are sort of doing it together."

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT