Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All the troubles in my mind they don't feel so bad


Thank you blog world! My discoveries led me to some of my favorite dance fests and tracks that i continuously revisit and lavish affection upon. Some of these bands you might recognize just a Little bit... LCD Soundsystem, Daft Punk, Crystal Castles, Simian Mobile Disco, Justice, Battles and Digitalism. I have been one very lucky little girl to have been able to see all of these bands perform their magic live and they definitely live up to the brilliance of their albums. Digitalism was by far one of my favorite discoveries. The french duo KILLED it at Studio B and i could not have been happier to find this treasure today amidst my blog hunting's. Love love love love it! Even with the lack of proper air conditioning it caused me to get up and take a break from work and do a little ditty. It was a sweaty scene, but it was totally worth it. See for yourself.
Digitalism-Kitsune Tabloid Micromix.mp3
*This is the first in Kitsuné’s new Tabloid DJ mix series, where the label will be inviting their favourite DJs to tell a story through a personal mix. Digitalism's mix features the likes of Zombie Nation, CSS, Midnight Juggernauts, Hercules & Love Affair, Spank Rock, Holy Ghost, Calvin Harris , In Flagranti, Late Of The Pier and The Presets.*-Credit

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT