Tuesday, July 15, 2008

one-two-three-four monsters crawling across the floor

When my friend told me about this video last night while waiting for Gonzo to start i was immediately in love with Feist all over again. Her album was one a popular member amongst my soundtrack selections for the summer of *07 and the song 1,2,3,4 was on steady rotation until LCD Soundsystem took over again. I was always more of a Reading Rainbow gal myself. Secretly ashamed that besides Kermet and Snuffles (i didn't like saying his whole name...) and of course The Count most of the show bored me. I liked stories and cartoons, i couldn't help it! My sister was a HUGE Seasame Street fan so this is perfect for her-plus her favorite number is FOUR! Again, precious Feist. You are precious.

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT