Via their website:
1. 'Icky Thump' - Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.
2. 'You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)' - In some respects I suspect you've got a respectable side.
3. '300 M.P.H Torrential Outpour Blues' - Sooner or later the ground's gonna be holding all of my ashes too.
4. 'Conquest' - The hunted became the huntress, the hunter became the prey.
5. 'Bone Broken' - They got a white pony in a stable and ride him when the doggie isn't able.
6. 'Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn' - The silver birches pierce through an icy fog which covers the ground most daily.
7. 'St. Andrew (This Battle Is In The Air)' - I'm looking upwards, who is here to greet me?
8. 'Little Cream Soda' - Well, every highway that I go down seems to be longer than the last one that I knew about, oh well.
9. 'Rag And Bone' - Bring out your junk and we'll give it a home.
10. 'I'm Slowly Turning Into You' - I dig your little laugh and I'm loving your quick wit.
11. 'A Martyr For My Love For You' - Maybe these ruby shoes are a little cumbersome for you.
12. 'Catch Hell Blues' - If you're looking for hot water, don't be shocked when you get burned a little bit.
13. 'Effect And Cause' - First you cause a train wreck, then you put me in traction?