Monday, March 26, 2007

Rough Trade Music Store


When i started out in this industry i was a on more than a little intern at Rough Trade Records. I could not have been more excited to work for my favorite record label who at the time was home to Belle and Sebastian, Adam Green, The Kills, British Seapower, The Libertines, The Hidden Cameras, The Delays, The Viels, Gruff Rhys and many more bands which were and still are some of my favorite artists. It always made me jealous that their roster in the UK was more established and had it's own store. However, i could not have been more proud of my time with such an incredible company with the most lovely people you could ever wish to work for. So proud to see of them taking on such a big challenge. Best of luck loves!

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT