Thursday, September 27, 2007

BABYSHAMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is shaping up to be a pretty darn good day. I noticed that Simian Mobile Disco has been added to the KEXP in studio sessions during CMJ, there is a free Wes Anderson short for download on iTunes and well a shiny brand new leaked Babyshambles album. For all of you haters- stop reading here because i have always and will always be madly madly loving everything that is Pete Doherty. I firmly believe that he is one of the best poets and lyricists of my age. Furthermore despite his overwhelmingly public and sad drug addiction he continues to produce some of the best songs we have heard since The Clash or early Velvet Underground. That being said, i am not one for posting songs before the albums are released at all...but well, Pete, please forgive me. I couldn't help myself. Just bloody brilliant. Well done Babyshambles. Well done.

Babyshambles-Delivery.mp3
Babyshambles-Unbilo Titled.mp3
Babyshambles Tags

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT