Monday, June 18, 2007

Blitzen Trapper/ White Stripes Press


My Old Kentucky Blog posted another selection highlighting the spread of the infectious and talented Blitzen Trapper. If you haven't already i highly suggest you pick up your tickets for their upcoming July 25th Mercury Lounge show sooner rather than later. Of course we are all excited for the release of the latest White Stripes family member tomorrow. Read what NYtimes thought. They are also on the covers of Nylon and Blender magazines. I found the Blender interview to be quite interesting with the perfect ending. "If you would've asked me our first year if we'd make it, I'd have said 'no way.' But we did, so I have to say we'll make it to 20," Jack says. "You've got to read the room you want to play for." And what room is that? Jack doesn't miss a beat. "Planet Earth."
*White Stripes Score Biggest Selling Vinyl Single

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT