Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh man...


This is pretty damn exciting. For those of you who know Har Mar Superstar is to love him- admit it- you DO! Apparently 'Har Mar' aka Sean Tillmann has decided to dip his talented toes into the realm of television as well. Heck, it cannot be any worse than some of the stuff they have on MTV these days. (no i don't mean Human Giant- we love.) "Speaking to NME.COM, "I've been working on creating a couple of different TV shows over here" Tillman told us via phone from Los Angeles." I can't really say what because they're still in development. One is like a sitcom based on Har Mar and that's pretty much all I can say so far. The other is kind of a reality show but not really... I can't really talk about it because it's such an awesome idea that if someone takes it before we do I'll be really mad."
Sean has been busy touring around Australia with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti as well as preparing his latest album, 'Family Trees' which hits shelves TODAY! "Sean Na Na is a band" says Tillmann,"I write all the songs and sing, and there's five of us onstage. We tend to get rowdy and drunk but I don't make out with as many girls when I play. That's the major difference." Meanwhile, in addition to his own music, Tillman has been contributing to other people's music too. "I just did this song called 'Trick For Treat' on the new Neon Neon album. It's Gruff Rhys and Boom Bip's new project, and is concept album about John DeLorean. Me and Spank Rock did the vocals on the first single from that album."

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT