Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter lures millions of Muggles


The fifth chapter of Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix hit movie theatres world wide on Wednesday Morning at 12:00 AM. I saw people waiting in line when i was veturing out on my date with robots.

I was a bit sad because it was the first time i wasn't going to check out the latest Harry Potter flick at Midnight with all of my fellow Muggles. It appears that it still had quite the opening despite my absence. 12 million dollars to be exact. The Order of the Phoenix was such an amazing book and i sincerely hope the movie does it justice. With the likes of Helena Bonham Carter joining an already spledid cast i am sure it will. I am checking it out myself this weekend-so we shall see!
Patrick Wolf-The Magic Position.mp3
Klaxons-Magick.mp3

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT