Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More White Stripes Dates?!


I love how serious Jack and Meg are about reaching every state and almost every White Stripes fan that they can during their upcoming tour to promote 'Icky Thump.' Most honorable. "This Fall, The White Stripes will continue on their quest to play all remaining sixteen states they have yet to travel to. September takes them to eight more, with a few additional stops along the way. Don't worry Hawaii, Jack and Meg haven’t forgotten about you. Please visit the tour dates section for a complete list of newly confirmed shows and stay tuned for info regarding special pre-sale tickets." (via their website).
Ashtray Heart.mp3
Isis (Bob Dylan cover).mp3

*Also, Brandon Flowers, you trying to sound like Jack White, or just wishing you did?
"I am not a hipster and I am not trying to be. I believe there is nothing wrong with writing good songs, and I think that is what has been lost in all of this. People are either trying to be too cool or they are worried about just selling records."
-Brandon Flowers on today's music scene

Jack: "As far as America goes, my whole trip lately has been to get as far away from hipster culture as I can. I don't want to be cool to those kids." (August 2006)
Jambase

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT