Monday, May 21, 2007

Reporting in the Alphabet City via Adam Green


As if I really needed another reason to adore the fantastic being that is the Adam Green ...NME supplied me with an entertaining tale about a little bar in my neighborhood that recently opened and is operated by none other than 'singer' Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy. Because i am such an avid fan of this band i of course was so excited to see that Adam is too! Enough to even trek over to the 'dive' bar where drinks cost a mere $10.00-$12.00 for a cocktail, what a bargin! Plus everyone has to love a bar with a jukebox equipped with the soundtrack to the best movie ever, "Snakes on A Plane." But I will leave the reporting up to Adam. "There were so many Ashlee Simpsons that it proved difficult to identify the real one. Outside on the smoking bench I watched the paparazzi snapping pictures of Tommy Hilfiger and a "blonde woman" leaving. Back inside and I figured out that Ashlee was the girl in the grey dress continually making trips to the bathroom with her Fall Out Boyfriend. Honestly, I hoped they were snorting rails because at least it would make for a good story. When my girlfriend bailed at 12:30, I felt the urge to do drugs with Ashlee Simpson and introduce myself. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to Pete, who looked morose. I backed off and sat down with Jay-Z and his buddies. It was only 1am but the party was clearing out. Jay-Z was the last big shot to leave, he was shaking hands so I put mine up and he gave me a high-five...An OK bar, but let's face it, I'm too old to be snorting rails with Ashlee."

Drugs.mp3
Hard To Be A Girl.mp3

**in case you missed my sacrasm...i do NOT love fall out boy, so please dont misjudge my taste in music thinking i do!

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT