Thursday, May 10, 2007

That's our girl!


Who wouldn't drop everything for Prince? Definitely not someone who we would listen to! It is PRINCE! Amy Winehouse basically had the same reaction during a recent interview with MTV, Amy Winehouse has said, "I'll drop everything to do that. Stuff like that doesn't make me go, 'Oh I must be the nuts.' Stuff like that makes me want to do this tomorrow, and the night after, and the night after. Now I want to find out how solid that is. I'd do it with bells on. All day long." As previously reported Prince revealed his wish for the British singer to join him onstage for a version of her track 'Love Is A Losing Game'. Commenting on the fact Prince said he would be taking time off to study the Bible, she told MTV News: "What? I didn't know that. Prince is gonna study the Bible? Is he going to be a rabbi? I hope I can do (the gigs) though. (via NME)
Back To Black.mp3
PRINCE!-Kiss.mp3
Some Unholy War.mp3
The Tripwire was at last nights' show.

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT