Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Common and Lily Allen

Last summer my soundtrack was Lily Allen's Alright, Still. It went with me every where i strolled during the hot days of 2006. Early on this season i deemed it 'The Summer of the Robot.' Due to my infatuation with the movie 'Transformers' and my two lucky trips to see Daft Punk it seems everyone is loving themselves some metallic, monotone creatures. Even Flight of The Conchords got into the mix. So the video below makes me incredibly happy on all fronts. My lil' Lily looks and sounds quite lovely against Common's lyrics. (take note of the ROboto t-shirt Common sports) and well, Lil dressing up as an astronaut is almost like dressing up as a robot. ALmost.
Common featuring Lily Allen- Drivin' Me Wild.mp3
Lily Allen Tags

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT