Thursday, August 9, 2007

Do the DAFT PUNK Shuffle....out to Coney Island...


Salut nYc! You READY!
The hours could not fly by fast enough for me today. EEKkss! I was one lucky bird and saw both The Rapture and Daft Punk last Friday in Chicago and watched the masses shimmy to the ground. No literally-just you wait. It was up there with seeing The Knife or Goldfrapp for the first time. They are just pure fun. I cannot wait! In the meantime i am trying to unload the piles of work surrounding my desk and keeping myself in the mood with dancey music. One of my favorites right now are the new M.I.A. track 'Jimmy' off of her upcoming release, Kala. She samples a traditional Indian song which i highly recommend you checking out. Digitalism, Datarock, Matt and Kim, Mylo, Out Hud, and Justice also are good quick fixes. Only 7 and half more hours people! You ready?!

`````SET TIMES````
Doors are at 6:00 PM NOT 7:00 as posted on your tickets and Ticketmaster Reminder emails! MAKE NOTE!
• DAFT PUNK – 9:30 PM
• SEBASTIAN & KAVINSKY – 8:30 PM
• THE RAPTURE – 7:30 PM
• SEBASTIAN & KAVINSKY – 6:30 PM

M.I.A.-Jimmy.mp3
Original Version-Bappi Lahiri, Chorus, Kishore Kumar, Nandu Bhende, Parvati K- Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Aaja.mp3
Datarock-Fa-Fa-Fa.mp3
Justice-Phantom pt. II.mp3
Justice vs Simian-We Are Your Friends.mp3
Crystal Castles-AirWar (Streetlab vs. Eamon Harkin FUN remix).mp3

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT