Friday, August 24, 2007

Give thanks- it is FINALLY the WEEEKKKENND!


John in the Morning-my hero-doing a stagedive-during the annual KEXP BBQ
THIS might have been the LONGGGEST week of my life. Quite possibly. ANd it is not just because i became a year older. I am so excited for this weekend that i needed to post my one of my absolute favorite rock songs ever. Yes, i will classify it as a rock song, because that is just what it does, it DRIPS with solid gold, sexy, HOT rock'ness in every way i could wish for a song to do. Apparently Jaime enjoys it as well. So it is a good representative of Shelves o' Vinyl. (It is obviously 'Possum Kingdom') Also, some other fantastic tracks to lead you into the second to last weekend of the summer...where the heck did it go? Lots of lovins for you if you appreciate this post. SnaP! If you will be around this Sunday don't forget to check out my fellow nYc bloggers After the Jump music festival, it is for a good cause and the music won't be bad either. Have a good one!
Mother Uckin' Toadies!-Possum Kingdom.mp3
Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit.mp3
SoundGarden-Head Injury.mp3
Bush-Glycerine.mp3
The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony.mp3
Filter-Do you want to take my Picture.mp3
Pavement-Cut Your Hair.mp3

And another one...because it makes me happy

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT