Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And I'm always pretty happy when I'm just kicking back with you


*Flashy flashy photo *Cred*
Today i recieved a bit of good news and was able to book my first band (at my new job) that i am excited about and thus, i feel like spreading the love. What a better way to do that than share Noah and the Whale. Much like my other British loves The Maccabees these boys are romantics at heart. Their songs are laden with lullabies and sweetly positioned lines for the love lorn. With their baby faces and infectious melodies they are sure to win the hearts of many in the upcoming months. They were a big hit at SXSW and have been featured on Blogotheque and are sure to be playing all of the hot shows come CMJ. It is reassuring to know that no matter how much the rest of the world changes there is still always a need for those innocent and brilliant boys that croon with such sincerity that you can't help but fall- all over again.

Noah and the Whale-5 Years Time.mp3
Noah and the Whale-2 Bodies 1 Heart.mp3
Noah and The Whale-If I Die Tonight (Edit).mp3
Noah and the Whale Tags

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT