Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dodos Live at 6:oo (EST) on KEXP!


One of the things I am most looking forward to this summer is seeing The Dodos again. I will be getting my chance during the Pitchfork Music Festival in July and for those of you staying in the city you can see them for free at the Siren Music Festival out in Coney Island on July 19th. One of my favorite bands of the year the Dodos of course remind me of Animal Collective and Panda Bear (and a dash of White Stripes). I am happy I was finally educated on Panda Bear and thanks to one of the best Sundays I ever spent they sank in and I fell head over heels in love with their eclectic and chirpy lit. Spend sometime with The Dodos and you are sure to have the same experience. It will be worth the indulgence, trust me. They are stopping by KEXP today at 6:oo PM (EST) and 3:oo Seattle time. Their Daytrotter sessions is one of my favorites so i am sure KEXP will be just as enjoyable. Or it might just make those last few minutes of work tick by a little quicker.
The Dodos-Red and Purple live at Daytrotter.mp3
The Dodos-Men-Daytrotter Session.mp3
The Dodos Tags

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT