Thursday, June 26, 2008

U R a Fever



This is a show I wish was coming somewhere near me, even though I was lucky enough to recently have seen The Raconteurs. They are hitting the road again in September with one of my favorite duo's The Kills and even playing the famed Red Rocks Amphitheatre. The Black Keys and My Morning Jacket are playing there this summer as well-on my birthday...might have to make a last minute trip for that one. Hopefully you will be lucky enough to have this tour come near you as well!
******THE KILLS with THE RACONTEURS TOUR DATES*********
9/14 Morrison, CO-Red Rocks Amphitheatre
9/16 & 17-Portland, OR-Roseland Theatre
9/18 Vancouver, BC-Malkin Bowl
9/19 Seattle, WA-WaMu Theater
9/21 San Francisco, CA-Treasure Island Fest
9/22 & 23- Los Angeles, CA-Greek Theatre
9/24 San Diego, CA-SDSU Theatre
9/25 Santa Barbara, CA-SB Bowl
9/28 Austin, TX-ACL Festival
9/28 Memphis, TN-The Cannon Center
9/30 Nashville, TN-Ryman Auditorium
10/1 Atlanta, GA-The Tabernacle
The Raconteurs- These Stones Will Shout.mp3
The Kills-Cheap And Cheerful.mp3
The Kills-Dead Road 7.mp3
The Kills Tags

No comments:

Now THAT'S HOT