Thursday, April 26, 2007

White Stripes 'Icky Thump' Tour Dates Announced


At first i was a little bummed out that The White Stripes were playing Madison Square Garden (*this being the ONLY NYC Date!) and then I realized- hey, if anyone can play a show there out of all of these bands then they can. Most definitely! Very excited for the new single, hope everyone went over to Itunes and checked it out. As Jaime texted me this morning, "You down with Icky Thump? I for sure 'em! I forgot how badly i truly missed Jack and Meg. How f'n sick is this song?!" And that my folks pretty much says it all. Check out the rest of the tour dates and mark it on your calendar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading a while back that Kele of Bloc Party calling out Jack White for not using his celebrity power to influence politics....i guess that was his F U....maybe Kele should take a note from Jack White on how to make good follow up albums.

"Well Americans want
Nothing better to do
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too"

Now THAT'S HOT